Witness the region’s finest science communicators as they battle it out to win a place in the FameLab national final.
Armed only with their wits and a few props, our challengers will compete to enthral you with their answers to some of the most bizarre and pertinent questions from the worlds of science, technology, engineering and maths. The result is an unpredictable, enlightening and exciting way to encourage your curiosity and find out about the latest research.
- Luqmaan Fazal – University of Manchester (Engineering)
- Sophie Haslett – University of Manchester (Atmospheric Science)
- Benjamin Stutchbury – University of Manchester (Life Sciences)
- Tom Smith – University of Manchester (Chemistry)
- Matthew Kitching – University of Manchester (Chemistry)
- Steph Kerr – University of Sheffield (Engineering)
- Emily Strong – University of Sheffield (Biology)
- Fionntan Roukema – University of Sheffield (Mathematics)
- Nicholas Lowthorpe – University of Hull (Physics)
- Andrew Taylor – Web Applications UK
Find out more and get your tickets here: www.mosi.org.uk/whats-on/famelab-manchester-final.aspx