“Your research career in a challenging environment”
This year’s University conference for research staff aims to help you get ahead in your research career. The conference will offer suggestions, tools and practical skills to help you work through the challenges you may face as a 21st century researcher.
This free event offers you:
- Panel discussion with experienced researchers sharing the challenges and ways forward for a research career
- Choice of 13 workshops (details online)
- Careers and CV clinic (especially for research staff)
- Information fair with 12 stands
- Drinks reception, hosted by the new University of Manchester Research Staff Association.
Incite will be there – come and see us at our information stand.
Register online now for your free place at: www.21centuryresearcher.manchester.ac.uk/